Re: LILO

Hi Chris:
 When the computer is booting up you should see lilo on the screen
( since it defaults to windows it should show lilo for several
seconds and then after that it should show a message under lilo
loads hit shift to pause the loading of windows. Hit tab then and
lilo will give you your different options or os's you can load.
 If you don't see the lilo then you need to configure lilo's
configuration found at /etc/lilo.conf. Once you are done with
and save lilo.conf you need to run /sbin/lilo to make your new
lilo.conf work. Suggest reading man lilo, man lilo.conf for
better more in depth answers. hth  Dean