Re: sendmail reports I/O problem

i agree with robert, it must be a prob with your ISP.

and that FAQ is for ANY kind of connection not just slip/ppp. as for not
being able to reconfigure...id get a new isp!! cable isps are not
friendly to servers.

another thing to try, try sending the same mails using a "normal" mail
client that can send *directly* to your isp's SMTP server see what
happens.

i spent quite a while hunting down a good DSL isp, i'dr ather be on a
dialup 56k modem then be on a cable isp that doesnt like unix/servers.

nate