Re: sendmail reports I/O problem

Nate Amsden wrote:
> are all the mails going to different hosts? or is your isp doing relay
> for you ? could be a problem with the ISP, according to the sendmail

Yes, just one relay.

> FAQ. from the looks of what you pasted everything seems to be going thru
> 1 remote host, if this is the case, then i'd suggest reconfiguring
> sendmail so this does not happen to see if that host is causing trouble
> or not. in any case it doesn't look to be on sendmail's end.

I can't reconfig it that way as I'd then get a problem with namespace.
Trust me, I tried it.

> also see:
> http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.10

This applies to PPP / SLIP lines. Sorry, my fault, I forgot to mention
that this is a cable modem link.

I still can't get to the bottom of this...

Sven
Sven Burgener                              Object Engineering GmbH
mailto:sburgener@objeng.ch                    Birmensdorferstr. 32
Tel: ++41 (0) 1 400 47 00          CH-8142 Uitikon-Waldegg/Zuerich
Fax: ++41 (0) 1 400 47 07                     http://www.objeng.ch