Brand_Spankin_Newbie

Whats up everyone....

	I have been a windows programmer for several years...and I am
finally converting over to linux.  Only problem is.....Dont know where
ta start.  Ive managed to install potato on my machine but am
cluelesssss as to where to go from here.  Are there any good tutorials
or reference material that you guys could recommend.  I seem to be lost
with the file structure.  I dont know where everything is....and once I
find it.....what the hell ta do with it.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks...

dubi