Re: trouble with fetchmail via exim

hi,

...mind if i join in the fun?

i can follow mr. deackes's info, and thx for providing it.

using mutt, i can  compose and send  an email.  but  the "from" line has the
incorrect  sender address ("bt@pcisys.net").    btw, "bt" is my non-root user
account.    my email addy is "pplaw@pcisysnet."   (so, i need to change,
"bt@pcisys.net" to "pplaw@pcisys.net." in the "from" line of emails.)  do i have to
adduser "pplaw" to the box  and  then login as "pplaw"? (i'd rather not have to do
this,  but i certally will if it's the only way it'll work.)

ia, t.

bentley taylor
 (potato on 2.2.16)

//