Re: You are a Linux Guru!

> But that aside, I searched for capt, but I cannot find it do you have an
> URL?
I think Karsten means console-apt, which is in unstable:
(http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/admin/console-apt.html)

Package: console-apt 0.7.7.2

Text-based user interface for APT

console-apt is an ncurses-based user interface that is useful for
upgrading, installing and removing packages from a Debian GNU/Linux system
which supports APT.

There are many advantages to using console-apt over other alternatives,
including:

  * progress indicators for downloads,
  * selective upgrading of packages,
  * complete many operations in one swoop,
  * intuitive interface for browsing descriptions,
  * searching and sorting of packages.