Re: We need a FAQ. Don't you think we need a FAQ?

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 09:39:59PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> s. keeling wrote:
> > In that spirit, I'd like to suggest that this list needs a FAQ list.
>
> You have a faq.
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/

This one is useful.  I've seen it before, but lost it long ago, thanks.

> And also:
>
> http://www.debian.org/fom/1.html
>
> The latter allows anyone to submit questions and answers.

Yes, and replies with nothing.  I searched on apsfilter, lpr, lpd, and
slink(!), and all turned up nothing.

I'm happy to see the first one again, though.

--
keelingNO@SPAM.spots.ab.ca (Stephen) TopQuark Software & Serv. Enquire within.
    [sed 's/NO@SPAM./@/g']               Contract programmer, server bum.