Re: We need a FAQ. Don't you think we need a FAQ?

I'll second that.
I just unsubscribed from the list because I don't like sifting through
a  couple  hundred messages.   Maybe  someone  could  invent a  system
whereby first-time  posters are placed  on "probation", which  is some
moderated antechamber to the debian-user list. After three
kosher  (debian-relevant,  not in  faq,  all  others  bounced back  by
moderator) posts, the poster is fully licensed and can post
whatever  he likes (including  non-debian-relevant questions,  some of
which have  generated interesting discussion here).  I  leave you with
that,
chris