Re: Again a stormix question

On 21 Aug, John Griffiths wrote:
> well now i'm curious..
>
> i thought helix-gnome was woody only...?
>
> any tricks you'd like to share with the list for getting and
> installing helix-gnome for potato?

I haven't noticed any major differences of substance between Potato
& Woody that preclude the use of Helix-Gnome under Potato - in fact I
installed it to my Potato box here from the CD (and have since "apt-got"
all the updates) without any problems at all.

Has anybody had different experiences?

--
Richard Lindner                                   Intrepid Adventurer
rjl@riclin.com.au                               Ph:+61 (0)419 354 310