Re: ### a problem with installing Deb 2.1

I'm using an Atapi IDE CD-R drive which I am booting from with the Debian 2.1 bootable CD-Rom (it came with the O'Reilly book).  Is this the correct CD I should be doing the install from?  When I boot up, the messages fly by pretty fast... how and where do I look to see which dev the cd-r is on?

Sorry if these questions seem naive... my experience is in webmaster-ing and I'm tackling the install (and other sys-admin-ish tasks) for the first time.

I'm hoping soon to be a full-fledged Deb operator!  :-)

Get Free E-Mail For Your Business at http://www.SmallBizMail.com
Start and Grow Your Business at http://www.Entrepreneur.com