Setting proper From: lines

I'm not quite sure if this is an Exim issue or a MUA (Mutt) issue,
but... here goes:

I have a machine that is both my workstation and the Mail Exchanger
for my domain (isomerica.net).  Mail sent to user@isomerica.net works
fine, however, mail sent from the host is instead tagged with the full
hostname (From: user@gnat.isomerica.net) instead of the preferred
'user@isomerica.net' form.

Is this an Exim issue (i did use isomerica.net as the 'outgoing mail
name' during the Exim configuration) or if this is a Mutt issue.

Thanks for your help,
Dan

--
Spinfire Magenta 					  In Real Life: Dan Noe
Freelance Hacker 				      http://www.isomerica.net/