still problems w/ horde/imp

Hi,

	I'm still having problems with horde/imp with postgresql. I was
able to configure horde (dpkg-reconfigure horde) and select postgresql
as well as manually set imp (/etc/imp/defaults.php3) for pgsql.
	I also put the corresponding lines in /etc/php3/apache/php3.ini
for dynamic extensions (pgsql.so).
	However, when I try to connect to my webmail server, I get

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_pconnect() in
/etc/horde/db_pgsql.inc on line 40

	Does somebody know what's going on here?
	I have:
php3-pgsql, php3, postgresql*-7.0.2 (deb's), horde/imp (from potato,
last release), etc.
	Thanks for any hint!

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br