Re: still problems w/ horde/imp

* Mario Olimpio de Menezes in "still problems w/ horde/imp" dated
* 2000/08/15 15:02 wrote:

> Hi,

Hi

> 	I also put the corresponding lines in /etc/php3/apache/php3.ini
> for dynamic extensions (pgsql.so).

It should have at least:
extension=pgsql.so
extension=imap.so

and possibly:
extension=ldap.so

> 	However, when I try to connect to my webmail server, I get
>
> Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_pconnect() in
> /etc/horde/db_pgsql.inc on line 40

Did you restart Apache? /etc/init.d/apache restart

> 	Does somebody know what's going on here?
> 	I have:
> php3-pgsql, php3, postgresql*-7.0.2 (deb's), horde/imp (from potato,
> last release), etc.

Sounds right, I've got php3, php3-{imap,ldap,pgsql}, postgresql-7.0.2,
horde, imp.

--
shaky recall