Mail configuration and setup

Hi,
I was hoping someone would be able to help on this one as I have never done it
before.

What I am trying to do, is set up a debian box that will serve as a mailserver
(both smtp and pop), dial-on-demand internet access, and fax server.

The dial on demand is solved, and works beautifully. It routes perfectly
(or rather masquerades) inside the network to the outside. But I am puzzled by
the mailsystem.

Accepting mail is on to a major server that this box will connect to once in a
while to download the mail. All the mail to this office is collected in one
file named as a user. I will try and explain that better;

The company "Smallandnice" has this box in their office. Every user has an
email address user@smallandnice.com

The email gets sent to a server, and all of it gets put into one mailbox called
smallandnice. This is also a user on the system.

Once every hour the debian box should connect to the other system, log in as
smallandnice and get the mail. Once the mail is downloaded, it should
distribute the mail in the smallandnice mailfile to the local users mailboxes.

I have read Olafs book, but I cannot see an answer to this there. All I need is
some documentation, so if somebody could point me in the right direction, I
will be able to do the reading myself.

Thank you
-Geir