Re: Mail configuration and setup

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:09:30 BST, Geir Erik Nielsen writes:
>Once every hour the debian box should connect to the other system, log in as
>smallandnice and get the mail. Once the mail is downloaded, it should
>distribute the mail in the smallandnice mailfile to the local users mailboxes.

As far as I understand it this should be a rather small task for
fetchmail; fetchmail connects out of cron every now and then to the
domain-in-a-box - mailserver, pops all the mail and feeds it to the
local smtp-daemon, which, of course, has to be set up to feel
"responsible" for smallandnice.com. The smtpd will then deliver locally
to the appropriate maildrop for every user.

Have I forgotten something?

HTH,
&rw