Galeon, galeon, galeon

I was very tempted just to let it go, but I had to keep trying.  There are a
LOT more that just gtkmozembed.h missing, as some of you mentioned.  I can't
understand why this is so difficult... why not bundle all of the necessary
mozilla headers, except that one, if it's such a difficult license problem??

Anyways, it's not your fault!  Does anyone have it compiled, that I can
download?  Alternatively, can I get the Mozilla headers all tarred up from
someone?  The full mozilla download is kinda ridiculous for this task...

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://members.xoom.com/JMarkevich

Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying.
		-- Baba Ram Dass