Re: Help - WordPerfect still doesn't work (nor does Netscape)

If it is WordPerfect8 that you are talking of, and Netscape 4.x then
the most like;y source of problem is non-availability of xpm4.7
library on your system. Just install this library from the oldlibs
section, and things should be fine.

USM Bish
India