Re: [OFFTOPIC] BIOS Password defeat

Any good PC-engineer will know a universal password which will unlock the
bios. It's a 4-letter code, which works on most bioses. I had the same
problem once, but I forgot to note down the code, stupid me. I had a friend
who worked in a PC-shop who told me they had this problem at least once a
week, where a customer would come in with a PC with a locked bios. They
used this common password and voila another satisfied customer who left
with his wallet slightly thinner ;-)  Repair time, 1 minute!

Hans