Re: 3c90x woes

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

Galbra >So I decided to try the 3c90x driver from 3Com, but it doesn't
Galbra >work for me.  I compiled a module and get this when I load it:

i always have statically compiled the driver into my kernel i dont know if
that makes a difference, what kind of chip is on your card? i have tested
it with both 3C905B and 3C905C with complete success(the 3com driver)

nate

:::
http://www.aphroland.org/
http://www.linuxpowered.net/
aphro@aphroland.org
11:32am up 21 days, 19:09, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.07, 0.01