Re: netscape bookmarks in both win and linux

i had a similar problem and my solution was:

http://www.klomp.org/mod_roaming/#download

if you have access to a webserver running apache or know someone who does
you can have em install that module and use the roaming features of
netscape. keep the same bookmarks/preferences/everything accross tens of
computers no matter where you are.  i can't live without it now.

nate