Diamond Viper V550 Video Card

If anyone can help me I was wondering if anyone could help me with figuring out how to install my diamond viper v550 video card for Linux Redhat 6.1. I have looked for information on the chipset that my teacher told me I could set it up like that but so far I have had no luck what so ever and am completely lost at the moment and would greatly appericate any help that anyone can offer.

If u can help me or tell me anywhere to look for the properties to get this straight while installing in linux or debian if I can get that to work I will switch to that os because I use the gimp for photo editing to make pictures for cd covers, webpages, and other various things that people need done so any help I would greatly appericate.

Thanks everyone for your time.