Re: Diamond Viper V550 Video Card

"william Elling" wrote:

> If anyone can help me I was wondering if anyone could help me with figuring
> out how to install my diamond viper v550 video card for Linux
> Redhat 6.1.

1- This is a Debian GNU/Linux mailing list, so you should ask a
   RedHat mailing list for help installing on Redhat 6.1.

2- The Diamond Viper V550 is supported by XFree86 by their SVGA
   server (XF86_SVGA).  That's the one you need to install, but I
   can't tell you how to do that under RedHat because I don't use
   RedHat (I use Debian!).

Peter