Re: Fw: Free Linux Journal T-Shirt!

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 08:58:46PM +0200, "Jürgen A. Erhard" wrote:

> [...]
>
>     kmself> It's also worth noting that Slackware wasn't listed, nor
>     kmself> were any of the *BSDs.
>
> BSD?  Uhm, Karsten, last I checked, it was still the "Linux" journal.   >;-)

Not to pick nits, but I see it more as "Journal of Things Related to
Linux and other Free Unices, and Free Software That Runs On Them, as
Well As All Those Legacy Proprietary Companies Which Are Trying To Join
Get On the Bandwagon", but that doesn't leave enough cover space for
the picture of Linus and the obligatory Ewing Tux image.  LJ has run
articles on software other than Linux, licensed under terms other than
free, and has included the occasional *BSD item to boot.