Fw: Free Linux Journal T-Shirt!

----- Original Message -----
From: <mara@ssc.com>
To: <larrysh@chorus.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 12:30 PM
Subject: Free Linux Journal T-Shirt!

I suggest that all Debian users go to the URL below, and fill out the Linux
Journal's survey, seeing that they did not list anything for Debian...When
asked what Linux source do you use, I checked other, and typed in DEBIAN!...

Let them see how many of us are out here that are using Debian,  NOT just
what they have Listed...Caldera, Laser5, Mandrake, TurboLinux, Suse, Corel,
Red Hat...

Maybe by doing so, they will have more artical's in there magazine
pretaining to Debian Linux...

Just a suggest...Thanks
Larry Shields WD9ESU
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org IPaddr 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@ wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net
ICQ:6221703