Re: run arbitrary program as screensaver?

Hm, it seemed to me seti was slowing down my weathered 486 even when niced
to the hilt.  Guess I was wrong. Thanks for the tip.
Xscreensaver, nota bene, seems to do what I want, barring unforeseen
events like compiling a kernel while having a coffee. Ah well
chris