RE: Newbie Install Questions

Q1	It usually defaults to the user directory in /home...unless you
changed it...then it will default to the last chaged directory....
Q2	Suggest you go to http://www.google.com and type in yamaha "opl3sa
linux" and see what comes up....
Q3	See the LDP at the various mirror sites...

Patrick Cheong
Information Systems Assurance
Measat Broadcast Network Systems
E-mail: patrick_cheong@astro.com.my