Re: Is Debian the last OS ?

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 10:42:29AM -0400, Adam Scriven wrote:
> I'm still very much getting used to Debian, however, and the long time
> between releases is stopping my Dad from switching, since he wants to
> switch to the most updated release possible if he switches, but even
> Potato's just 2.2.16/17.

As opposed to what?  An unstable 2.3.x release?  A 2.4.x with known
problems?  That's a silly argument to not use a distribution (and
always has been).

Kernel sources are *always* available at www.kernel.org.

--
Nathan Norman         "Eschew Obfuscation"          Network Engineer
GPG Key ID 1024D/51F98BB7            http://home.midco.net/~nnorman/