Re: Is Debian the last OS ?

Being relatively new to Linux (only year and 1/2), my first go at Debian
was slink. Recommended to me by a friend (an ISP), it seemed the way to
go. I'd just started Uni, and had a brand new laptop, that for the life
of me, I couldn't configure X on, so Debian got dumped in favour of
Redhat, which I stayed with for about 6 months. Then I managed to get a
P200, and I immediately switched back to Debian and have been using it
ever since, much easier to use in my opinion.

--
Hey Captain, I just created a black ho-.p!%$. NO CARRIER

*Peter Good                    Email: psgood@petesinternet.net*
*Pete's Internet Services      Sales: sales@petesinternet.net *