Re: ack! ssh, telnet and smtp don't accept outside requests

    Hello,

I had kind of the same problem. As it turned out, it was right after an
apt-get upgrade I did... Figured it messed up my system. As it turned
out, I had switched ISP's and my current isp is blocking ports!!! I moved
ssh to a new port and it works fine now, just a pain to tell everyone to use
a NON-standard port to find my sshd.... Hope you figure it out.

regards