Re: kde.tdyc.com

Mike Werner wrote :

> JP Sartre wrote:
> > Just curious if anyone knows what the story is with kde.tdyc.com?
> > It's been down for a few weeks now, and it's the only place
> > I know for kde debs. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.
>
> I installed KDE onto a friend's woody box last night off the tdyc.com site
> via apt-get ... worked just fine.  And when I've done the apt-get update
> here on my systems the files from tdyc.com comes down just fine.

I think perhaps what he's talking about is that if you go to
http://kde.tdyc.com/ all you see is

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'db_pgsql.inc'
(include_path='/web/ftp/pub/kde/config:/usr/lib/phplib') in
/web/ftp/pub/kde/config/prepend.php3 on line 16

--
Andrew J Cosgriff <ajc@bing.wattle.id.au> exterminate all rational thought !
http://polydistortion.net/