Re: kde.tdyc.com

JP Sartre wrote:
> Just curious if anyone knows what the story is with kde.tdyc.com?
> It's been down for a few weeks now, and it's the only place
> I know for kde debs. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

I installed KDE onto a friend's woody box last night off the tdyc.com site
via apt-get ... worked just fine.  And when I've done the apt-get update
here on my systems the files from tdyc.com comes down just fine.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.