Xf86 xonfig for Compaq Deskpro TFT5000

hi,

i'm having very little success configuring X (v 3.3.6-10) on this compaq
machine. it has matrox millenium g400 agp video card which calls for
XF86_SVGA server. i got the the hsync and vsync values from the monitor
spec, 32-60 and 57-85, respectively but X dies without giving any hints
that i can understand.

could someone who has this system and got x running send me their
XF86Config? please cc me in your reply as i'm currently off the list.
tia,

--
Aaron Stromas    | "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
Oracle Corp      |                             BRTN commentator