web server suggestions

Hi all

Sorry for this being so highly off-topic, forgive me; I need the infos.
(It's just that debian lists are an excellent resort for information)

I'd like some infos from people who've had experience with this:

What web server software is in your opinion best for running on an NT
machine? (Yes, NT)
(How) does Apache run on NT?

I've used Linux with Apache and that's always served my needs very well.
Been *very* happy with it.

The reason I'm posting this, though, is, that a friend of mine needs the
infos, so I'll send any replies straight back to him.

Again sorry for the OT-ness. Thanks tons in advance.

Regards
Sven