Re: Command Line on logout

> You *can* remove gdm safely.  All the other packages will still be in the
> system, and so will still be kept up-to-date.

The problem with removing gdm is that it will remove the task-helix-core package
as well.  While that doesn't seem to be a problem (the package is just an empty
packgake of requisities), if task-helix-core is later updated to include another
package (as it has just recently included grdb, I think), you'll miss out on
another package you may want if you want your helix gnome dist up-to-date.

	// jt