[OFF-TOPIC] Debian developer (me) seeking employment

Hi,

I am currently a master student at the Hokkaido University, Japan. My
specialty is physics, but I have discovered a couple of months ago
that what I really like is programming.

I will finish the master course in April 2001, but as my colleagues
advised my, I've already started looking for my future job.

You'll find below my on-line resume at:

http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/resume/

I've been a Debian developer for more than a year and a member of VDK
developing team almost since VDK was publicly released. My dream job
would be to make video editing software in C++ with VDK under Linux.

If you know a company that might have an opening for me, please let me
by sending me a *private* e-mail.

TIA,

Ionutz
--