pppconfig

André Dahlqvist scripsit:
>On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 08:04:30PM -0500, R. D. Loga wrote:
>
>>Is there an easy way
>> to allow non-root users to use pon?
>
>There sure is, just run pppconfig and choose to add a ppp user. Or you
>could manually add that user to the "dip" group.

Speaking about pppconfig... I remarked that when the script creates
the resolv file it does not include a `domain` line. Sure, you may
always editing the resulting file by hand, but it sucks:) So I patched
the script instead... Is anybody interested?

--
Leo "TheHobbit"
IRCnet (#leiene, #roma2, #roma2+)

I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public
License.