RE: Is there OCR for Linux ?

Greek characters can be represented by an equivalent ASCII character
(alpha -> a, beta -> b, etc.). You'd need a specialized parser, but no need
to translate the text into another language. The OCR program should of
course be capable of generating UNICode, as Greek characters are not part of
the ASCII set.

J.T. Wenting
jwenting@hornet.demon.nl

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway