Re: Kernel recompile problems

The procedure I follow is:

make xconfig && make dep && make clean && make zImage && make modules && make modules_install && mount /dosc && cp arch/i386/boot/zImage /dosc/linux/boot/vmlinuz && lilo -t && lilo && umount /dosc

Maybe that'll  help (I'm thinking  in particular of the  'make clean',
'make modules', and 'make modules_install')
-chris