Re: Can't get WordPerfect installed

let me get this straight, you've installed, but it won't run? or it won't install?
(the 2d paragraph sounds like it won't install, but the 4th sounds like it's
installed, but won't load/run.)

if it's installed, the run command is ~/.xwp (with ~/ being the path to ".xwp").

if it won't install, let me know.

hth,

bentley taylor.

//