Re: exim/procmail & mutt: some mboxes read as 'new', others don't

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 11:40:49AM -0500, Will Trillich wrote:
> based on various patterns found in incoming mail, i have my ~/.procmailrc
> splitting it up to various mbox's in ~/Mail. when i run mutt and 'c'hange
> from mbox to mbox, it defaults to the next mbox with new mail -- or it
> should, but only sees three as ever having new mail:

Use the config command "mailboxes" in your .muttrc to specify
which mbox files need to be checked for new mail.

My .muttrc reads ...

mailboxes `echo $HOME/Mail/inbox*` `echo $HOME/Mail/per*` `echo $HOME/Mail/gen*` `echo $HOME/Mail/list*`

HTH.
--
Do you support 'free software'?  Visit http://mvm.linuxave.net

Manoj Victor Mathew  (GPG#: 3D96A9B9)