apt-get source?

I'm trying to retrieve the sources for mutt with apt-get, but I'm
having a problem. I'm not sure that I'm doing this right. Well
actually I know I'm not cuz it's not working :) I thought that I can
just append "source" to a seemingly all-inclusive entry in my
sources.list, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so I created a new
entry at the end. Here is my sources.list file:

# Use for a local mirror - remove the ftp1 http lines for the bits
# your mirror contains.
# deb file:/your/mirror/here/debian stable main contrib non-free
# See sources.list(5) for more information, especial
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
#
deb ftp://philby.ucsd.edu/pub/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://kde.tdyc.com/ woody kde2 kde contrib
deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main source
                                              ^^^^^^

Is this how it's done, or am I way off here?

Thanks
 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (                        (