Back up ideas???

Hi, I am trying to set up a flexable backup system.  This requires that
the  software is multi-platform (Win 98/NT/2000 Linux and maybe MacOS),
and it (the server) must be easy to access remotely.  What I have now is a
decent Machine Running Linux with a lot of disk space.  What I would like
to do is have every one make a backup of the work they are doing daily,
then I can burn a cd weekly for an archive.  Is there any thing out there
right now that can do this type of job.

Thanks,

		-Matt-