Re: editors and browsers

Thomas Kirsch wrote:
> 1. Are there any "WYSIWYG" email editors available for Linux? Preferentially
> any that would run also on Windows?

I really don't know quite what you mean by a WYSIWYG email editor.  I know
of two email clients that exist for both Linux and Windoze - they are
Netscape and pine.  There might be others, but I don't know of them.

Of course, there's also the possibility of trying to run a Windoze client
under something like Wine.  There's a fellow on another list I'm on that
uses the Juno client under Wine.

> 2. Are there any graphics based web browsers available for Linux other
> than Netscape?

Yes.  Ones I've used are Mozilla (Netscape 6 is based on this), Opera (not
very usable yet), gzilla (very basic).  There are at least a few others, but
I'm not very familiar with them.

> If yes, are there "release versions" of these browsers?

Again, I really don't know what you mean by this.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.