/bin/kill : Where art thou?

I seemed to have lost /bin/kill.  Now, I have /usr/bin/kill, but "poff"
(and possibily others) are looking for /bin/kill.  I fixed poff, but I
don't know what else might get broken due to the disappearance of
/bin/kill.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on the
"movement" of kill?  I'd think I'd still want a /bin/kill in case /usr
isn't mounted.  The culprit seems to be "bsdutils", but I'm not sure.

Ciao,

--
According to MegaHAL:
    The emu is a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace.