Re: apsfilter on Epson Stylus Color... Who can help?

I would also suggest giving magicfilter a try if you don't resolve your
apsfilter problem. I have the SC 660, amd the magicfilter package works
well with it. The SC 600 is well supported. Magicfilter has 3 filters
for it:

StylusColor-600@360dpi-filter
StylusColor-600@720dpi-filter
StylusColor-600@1440dpi-filter