Re: Menu fonts.

Once upon a time, I heard Nick Croft say

> I've fixed the look of Netscape with some help from a local lad. Wondering
> if I might get some help from this list in setting a size for gnome.

I just tried grdb package from helix. It works very good, mimicing gtk-theme
for some motif/lestif applications.

For gnome, it uses gtk theme functionalityi, so change the theme to the one
you prefer. Try gnome-control-center (gnomecc) in Desktop-Theme-Selector. At
least you should be able to overide the default fault. If you like the
theme, you might want to try grdb.

Chanop
--
| Just Debian ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ chanop@debian.org|