im doing a research

Hi! Im a student here in the Philippines and Im currently doing a research on the different Linux distributors including Debian GNU/Linux. And I am hoping that you could help me out.

I just want to ask somethings:

1. Since Debian is a non-profit organization, does that mean that you don't have any stocks information?

2. You said that Debian is free for all the people, therefore does that mean you have no prices for Debian softwares?

3. Who are your partners?

4. Who are your major clients?

5. Who are the supporters of your major products?

Thank you very much for taking time in reading and answering my email... I really appreciate this... Hope you could send this back as soon as possible because my research paper will soon be due... thanks again!! =)