Re: Installing.

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Martin Svensson wrote:

> Hello,

> All I need
> to know if is there is or will be available a complete install package for
> ms-dos. I can install the rest from a network, with a network card running
> ne2000 compatible drivers from the type III slot.
>
> I hope you understand what my problems is.

As far as I can understand your problem, the answer is Yes, there is:

You will

1) read from the debian installation manual
http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html#s-install-drive

the section
5.3.1 Installation from a DOS partition,

2) copy the mentioned files into that partition and
3) give from dos a command 'install'
and try your luck.

I've installed this 'slink' running in this machine that way...

hvirtane