Installing.

Hello,

I work with special designed embedded computers that we have on forklifts
for warehouse management. The PC consists of one type II PCMCIA slot, where
we have the harddrive. Usually a SunDisk (flash), or a Calluna disk. And it
also got two type III PCMCIA for network/radio cards.

Now I have a problem. I want to install debian on this computer. I have for
the moment a SunDisk with 175Mb capacity. I've made one 40Mb (MS-DOS)
partition on it, with the debian installation files. But this computer
doesn't have a floppy drive, and we cannot connect one either. There is no
CD-ROM either. I wonder if there is a debian "install package" that I can
run from ms-dos and just install everything without having to put in any
floppies. I only have Windows 9x and NT workstations with PCMCIA slots, no
linux machine. I can also boot from one of the type III PCMCIA slots and
install on the type II slot, and make the linux partitions there. All I need
to know if is there is or will be available a complete install package for
ms-dos. I can install the rest from a network, with a network card running
ne2000 compatible drivers from the type III slot.

I hope you understand what my problems is.

Thankyou in advance
Martin

Martin Svensson
MA-System Control AB