Re: Exim for ISDN systems ?

Peter Palfrader <peter@palfrader.org> wrote on 15/07/2000 (00:48) :
> Hi Preben!
>
> exim -qf and/or  exim -qff will send all mail from the queue. If I remember
> they both are blocking, i.e. will only return when all messages got send.

Ah I see. The only problem now is to make the user able to run that
command.

To make it user-friendly (my father is no computer expert (yet)) I want
a button he can press which runs a script to connect run exim and
disconnect.

I'm not too keen no setting the SUID bit on exim, so if there is a way
where one do not have to type a password each time it would be great.

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)